BLOCKS 3 & 8 SECTION 32 BRUCE "wISH"
TP Dynamics have engaged Purdon Planning to continue with pre-development application consultation with neighbours and stakeholders, in relation to a proposed staged mixed-use development at Blocks 3 & 8 Section 32 Bruce (21-27 Thynne Street, Bruce).
Previous consultation for the proposed was held in 2019, further consultation is now being undertaken to gain feedback from the community and will close on Monday 25 May 2020.
Stage 2 (DA SUBMITTED):
- Includes a 70 townhouse development and will be subject to a Development Application in the coming months.
- Mix 2, 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses
Townhouses are all 2 and 3 storeys with private courtyards
- All units have their own parking either within private garages attached to their unit, or provided within a shared basement.
- 18 on-site visitor car parking spaces
- Access is via an internal driveway which links the two verge crossings on Thynne Street
- Site landscaping
- This development will be sited to the rear of Blocks 3 & 8
Stage 2a (Now referred to as STAGE 3):
- Proposed mixed-use commercial component
- Include a supermarket, child care centre, offices, restaurants, retail and apartments
- 4 storeys in height which steps down towards southern boundary
- Basement car parking
- This development will be sited fronting Thynne Street
- Two access/egress via the shared driveway on Thynne Street.
A Territory Plan Variation will be sought to allow a supermarket on the site to a maximum GFA of 1000m2. Territory Plan Variation:
Following consultation comments received after the initial consultation period, changes have been made to the schemes for both Stage 2 and Stage 2a (now referred to as Stage 3). The tables below show the changes to the proposal and the benefits of these improvements.
Summary of changes for Stage 2
STAGE 2 residential – previous consultation
STAGE 2 residential – recent consultation
Summary of changes for Stage 2a (now referred to as Stage 3)
STAGE 2a commercial – previous consultation
STAGE 2a (now referred to as Stage 3) commercial – recent consultation